Feb 22, 2008

Subterrestrial

Update -- An even more final version :) (6-2-08)
New Update -- This is the final version.
I took this picture on the same trip to Arches as the picture below this one. If you looked in exactly the opposite direction you would see Delicate Arch right in front of you. Everyone there is always so distracted by the Arch that most people don't notice this view. It was a real sight; I was the only serious photographer there at the time and to everyone's surprise, I pointed the camera in the opposite direction. Very fun.

2 comments:

Melyssa said...

BEEEEEEAUTIFUL! Makes me want to go exploring. Dang. I wish gas prices weren't so high. We'd love to spend a week with you, Jenn and Kate out in nature.

Anonymous said...

I always loved the "other" side of Delicate Arch, but you have to be careful, I went over there to do some shooting and got yelled at by the gathered crowd wanting to pretend there was no one there :)

I pinged your post here in one of my blogs (my life in la). Thanks.