Oct 27, 2007

Sandstone Sanctuary

This is one of my first large fomat shots. I was on a trip to Arches National Park with my dad and little brother Austin. Austin and I had been hiking in Devil's Garden for about 4 hours and the sun was about to set. I had been anticipating this shot for years, in an area at the end of the trail, as I had been to that spot many times, and it had become special to me. I was nervous that I would do something wrong but it all turned out well. Hope you like the final image as much as I do.

4 comments:

mistyp said...

We do like it! You have talent! ;)

Anonymous said...

The final picture looks awesome! I love the way the sky looks. I wouldn't have known that that place was so special to you if you wouldn't have put it on your blog.

Joseph Taylor said...

Hey Andrew, Is this the same image we framed for your grandparents? It looks great!
Keep Shooting!
Joseph Taylor
(artistic wholesale)))

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting this picture accepted in the gallery! Great play of light and shadows